Printing a "library report"

april

15 Jun, 2016 04:34 PM

Good morning. I'd like to be able to print and / or search the "library" for files that have been uploaded to Dooster, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Could someone please direct me on how to search the library for a specific file, and how to run a report of items in the library?

TIA!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 15 Jun, 2016 04:47 PM

Hi

All your files can be found in the library - which you can access from the icon on the menu in the left side of any screen.

There is a search feature in the library - it's just above the list of files (which is below the "Visible to: " Team members section).

Hope that helps

Best wishes

John

2. 2 Posted by april on 15 Jun, 2016 05:23 PM

Thanks John, but when I tried that and searched a file I could see on the screen it was unfound. Any other suggestions? Is it possible to print a report with all files in the library?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by John on 15 Jun, 2016 05:32 PM

when I tried that and searched a file I could see on the screen it was unfound.

Hmm it works for me. But you have to search for the whole file name.

Is it possible to print a report with all files in the library?

I'm not sure what type of report you need? If you simply need a list of the files you could copy and paste them into a spreadsheet...

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Aug, 2019 04:40 PM
12 Aug, 2019 09:02 PM
05 Aug, 2019 08:24 AM