Account Expiration

Crystal Kolosick

18 Mar, 2014 04:01 PM

Hi Dooster,

When I log into our account, it says "Sorry! Your account has now expired." I am not sure why this is considering that we paid for the 1 to 15 projects $9.97 yesterday. Can you please reactivate our account. The Account Administrator is username: BLOCKED and his email is BLOCKED. Attached here is the payment confirmation from yesterday.

Thank you!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 18 Mar, 2014 05:39 PM

Hello Crystal

Sorry about that. We're looking into it and will revert asap

Thank you for your patience

John

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by John on 18 Mar, 2014 06:22 PM

Hello Crystal

Just to update you: I'm sorry but this is quite a strange issue that affects only your account. We are still looking into it but it won't be sorted out for a few hours...

Thank you for your patience

John

3. 3 Posted by Crystal Kolosic... on 18 Mar, 2014 06:25 PM

Okay, thank you for the update.

Crystal Kolosick
    Executive Assistant
    Solugenix Corporation
    602.334.4550 office
    714.514.2566 mobile
    602.391.2348 fax

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by ed on 19 Mar, 2014 01:00 PM

Hi Crystal

OK we are still working on the issue - it's a problem with the card payment service - Worldpay.

(It seems they didn't actually take a card payment - despite that message you kindly forwarded from them.)

But in any case we have added an extra 30 days to your free trial so you should be able to access your account now - and the free 30 days is an apology for the inconvenience.

Repeated apologies for the issue.

Best wishes

ed

PS please check asap that you can indeed access the account and let me know asap if there are any issues

5. 5 Posted by Crystal Kolosic... on 19 Mar, 2014 07:44 PM

Hi Ed,

I tried to enter our payment information again so that the account would not have any service interruptions when the trial is over. It seems the payment failed and the account is now saying "Your account has now expired" again. I am not sure why this is happening considering that we use this credit card for other purposes without any issues. Is there any other options available to pay for Dooster other than WorldPay?

We have come to rely on this service for project management and it is important that the site functions well. Otherwise, we may need to look at other options. Please help us resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Crystal Kolosick
    Executive Assistant
    Solugenix Corporation
    602.334.4550 office
    714.514.2566 mobile
    602.391.2348 fax

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by John on 19 Mar, 2014 09:31 PM

Hi Crystal

Sorry but can you refresh the screen and clear your cache in history then try to log in again

Please do not attempt to pay again until the bug is cleared up

Repeated apologies for the issue

Thanks John

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by John on 20 Mar, 2014 01:13 PM

Hi Crystal

W have added the free trial again. Please try to log in but do not attempt to pay again until the bug is cleared up

Repeated apologies for the issue. This concerns Worldpay - they are still looking into it but it will be sorted out soon. I'll let you know at the time so that you can attempt to pay then

Thanks John

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by John on 25 Mar, 2014 10:26 AM

Dear Crystal

OK we worked out what caused the bug. The main issue was we don't accept amex - which was the card you used.

We are putting in a fix to make sure every time an amex card payment is attempted it will be rejected (it usually would be but for some reason your payment wasn't...).

If you keep using the app please use a visa / mastercard etc for payment. If you prefer to pay direct from your bank we can set this up on a yearly basis.

Best wishes

John

9. 9 Posted by Crystal Kolosic... on 25 Mar, 2014 03:49 PM

Actually John, I was aware that WorldPay did not accept Amex and had used our Visa card to attempt the transaction. We have used the same Visa card for other payments without any issues. Since this is the case, I do not want to attempt the payment again.

Is it possible to use another credit card processor to make the payment? Utilizing our bank account to pay directly is not an option.

Crystal Kolosick
    Executive Assistant
    Solugenix Corporation
    602.334.4550 office
    714.514.2566 mobile
    602.391.2348 fax

10. Support Staff 10 Posted by Sue on 25 Mar, 2014 04:40 PM

Hi Crystal

I Think you used the amex for the first payment yes? This led to the
    problem ie the account being blocked.

When you pay with your visa next time it should work fine

Thank you

John

11. 11 Posted by Crystal Kolosic... on 25 Mar, 2014 04:47 PM

No, that is not the case.

Per your request, I just tried it again and then I received a notice saying "FuturePay Payment Failure."

Crystal Kolosick
    Executive Assistant
    Solugenix Corporation
    602.334.4550 office
    714.514.2566 mobile
    602.391.2348 fax

12. Support Staff 12 Posted by John on 25 Mar, 2014 05:14 PM

Hi Crystal

Hmm that is very odd. Worldpay were convinced the issue was you paid via amex and this slipped through their system

We'll get back to them right away and let you know soon. (And please don't worry we can make arrangements to take payments in other ways)

Thank you

John

13. Support Staff 13 Posted by John on 25 Mar, 2014 05:24 PM

OK. Worldpay say that the visa failed because we are based in UK and your US bank has refused the transaction because it is not US based.

The great majority of our clients are based in the US and this isn't usually a problem, but it has happened before (and it happened with your card on 17th and 19/3/14)

Worldpay say this is an occasional issue with US banks and suggest you contact your bank asking them to allow payments to us and go ahead and try again... Please note it is likely that your bank doesn't even see this refusal - banks tend to blame each other - and might deny any liability and blame worldpay. But Worldpay are sure it is your bank and not them which is refusing the payment

Can you try your bank and let me know?

If that's a hassle then we can arrange for your payments to be made via paypal but we'd need to do that manually at our end so it would be best if the card worked

Thanks again

John

14. 14 Posted by Crystal Kolosic... on 25 Mar, 2014 05:49 PM

Hi John,

We just spoke with our bank about the Visa transaction. They said WorldPay has been running the charge as a cash advance rather than a credit purchase. The transaction needs to be posted as credit card transaction or the payment will not work.

Thank you,

Crystal Kolosick
    Executive Assistant
    Solugenix Corporation
    602.334.4550 office
    714.514.2566 mobile
    602.391.2348 fax

15. Support Staff 15 Posted by John on 25 Mar, 2014 05:57 PM

Good. That seems to make sense to WorldPay.

They will look into it and hopefully have a solution in the next day or so. I will let you know

Thank you for your kind patience with all this

Best wishes

John

16. 16 Posted by Srinivas Namine... on 27 Mar, 2014 01:10 PM

Any update? This is getting very frustrating! The minimum I expect is that you allow the use our account given the payment issue in from your/your service provider end.

Regards,
    Srini

17. Support Staff 17 Posted by John on 27 Mar, 2014 01:33 PM

Hello

No update from WorldPay yet. But I didn't realise you are locked out of the account. Is that the case?

John

18. 18 Posted by Srinivas Namine... on 27 Mar, 2014 01:41 PM

Yes. We are currently locked out!

Regards,
    Srini

19. Support Staff 19 Posted by John on 27 Mar, 2014 02:19 PM

HI Srini

OK you have access again.

Please do not attempt any payments until you are asked at the end of the extra free time we gave you

Thanks

John

20. 20 Posted by Crystal Kolosic... on 21 Apr, 2014 05:10 PM

Hi John,

I was just checking back to see if this issue has been resolved. We just received a message stating that our trial will expire in a few days. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Crystal Kolosick
    Executive Assistant

Solugenix Corporation
    602.334.4550 office
    714.514.2566 mobile
    602.391.2348 fax

21. Support Staff 21 Posted by Sue on 21 Apr, 2014 06:01 PM

OK we will check this out and advise by tomorrow

Thanks

22. Support Staff 22 Posted by John on 22 Apr, 2014 02:02 PM

Hi Crystal

You've been getting the expiry notices because the extra 30 free days we gave you from 19/3/14 has now expired.

Re. the issue before. You said: >
    We just spoke with our bank about the Visa transaction. They said WorldPay has been running the charge as a cash advance rather than a credit purchase. The transaction needs to be posted as credit card transaction or the payment will not work.

Worldpay checked the issue about the card and claim there is nothing on their end that would cause them to do this. all their "routes are set up correctly. The fail was at the card issuers discretion".

We've had these issues before with some US cards. Can I suggest you use a different card and it should work finer (we have many US customers and 99% of the cards work fine. But when they don't they really don't).

Thank you

John

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

17 Oct, 2019 11:06 AM
12 Aug, 2019 09:02 PM
05 Aug, 2019 08:24 AM