Searches are REALLY slow

Richard E Buckley

05 Jun, 2020 06:32 PM

The searches, it turns out, are running REALLY slow for everyone in the company. Any help you can provide would be great. There are rumblings about leaving the platform if it can't be resolved. I'd hate to do it because it has so much of our history in it that is helpful to be able to find.

Thanks in advance for your help.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 06 Jun, 2020 11:23 AM

Hi Richard

Did they start running slow for everyone recently?

How many tasks do yo have across the entire account?

Thanks

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by John on 08 Jun, 2020 07:30 PM

Hi Richard and Kylie

We've checked it carefully and the app is running fine. There is no slowdown on searches or other functions.

But I noticed that you are on the lowest pricing tier ie are paying the $9.97 per month for less than 15 projects.

That's fine but you have a very long standing account and I suspect you've got several thousand tasks that have built up over the years.

I suggest you increase your number of projects ie increase your payments. Or the best thing to do would be to delete all unwanted tasks and files.

We don't allow deleting of tasks - to stop unscrupulous Team Members from messing with their workload - but there's an easy workaround. To delete tasks you can simply move them to a new project and then delete that project.

Once you have less tasks and files your account will run a lot more quickly

Hope that helps

Best wishes

John

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

08 Jun, 2020 07:30 PM
22 May, 2020 03:01 PM
12 May, 2020 08:55 AM