been looking for an easy to use tool

Michelle

14 Sep, 2015 10:30 AM

I’m a junior project manager and have been looking for an easy to use tool that I could share with stakeholders and have been trying out the free version to see what might work for me.

I was considering using Dooster however I have come across 2 key issues with the Dashboard for me that were a ‘must have’, details below:

Issue 1:

· You cant move around the headings (in bold), for instance I would want my project name to show as the first column as we have so many projects this would be the first thing we would want to see.

Issue 2:
· You cant move the rows around for example if you had numerous projects that were all a level B priority it would be really good to move them into the order of what you are working on.

Unsure if these features are available perhaps in the premium version or may be coming in an upgrade?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by ed on 14 Sep, 2015 10:41 AM

Thank you for your questions Michelle

re Issue 1: have you seen "Global Column Displays" - see (top right link) account settings / look and feel.

Issue 2: There are various ways you can organize your tasks – to order how they are displayed – within a list.

You can sort lists into your preferred order by clicking on any column header.

You can use the Importance/Urgency icon (on the left of the Task List header).

Adjusting this for each task determines the order in which they appear in the list.
    The Lists are ranked alphabetically. So you can also put, for example, “1A” in front of the task subject.

Read more at http://dooster.net/wp/task-lists/organizing-tasks-within-lists-task...

Hope that helps

Best wishes

ed

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

04 Jan, 2018 10:48 AM
13 Dec, 2017 12:24 PM
16 Nov, 2017 10:46 AM