Hi Ive been looking for a task system for ages

Tony Byng

15 Jun, 2012 08:12 AM

Hi

Ive been looking for a task system for ages and half the ones I find are like $25+ per month or their free systems are really really restrictive, and I'm only a 1.5 person band with a friend that helps out so yours doesnt look bad. However I have 2 questions. On the google apps for business write up it says

• Create tasks from your Gmail quickly and easily

Can you advise how? Ive just installed the app and whereas previous apps i've tried like groupcamp, ive got the "create task" option in gmail, I havent with yours. Do I need to do anything? This is integral to my requirements as i'm likely to use this route for task adding more than anything else.

Also you mentioned

• Ticketing system option

After logging in, I cant actually see that option. Sometimes customers email me their job requirements to a dedicated email address and it would be good if I could pick those up and pull them in as tasks. Is that what your ticketing system does?

Please advise

Thanks

Tony

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 15 Jun, 2012 08:48 AM

Hi Tony

thank you for your question

Please see the help section re

Creating tasks by email

and

Ticketing for Tasks

Hope that helps you

Thanks

John

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

17 Oct, 2019 11:06 AM
12 Aug, 2019 09:02 PM
05 Aug, 2019 08:24 AM