The only problem you have is

Ben

12 Sep, 2014 09:15 AM

I'm a developer with several clients and a lot of projects. I tried a few tools eg Flow, basecamp (eugh), todoodle and recently asana. None of them do what I need for my business AND personal stuff. But your app does - eg the mail to task integration is outstanding. The only problem you have is that you're not as pretty as the others. But you are WAAAY better. I don't care about looks but people do generally. So I strongly suggest you jazz up your UI. Then you will rule this space.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 13 Sep, 2014 11:13 AM

Thanks Ben. Yes I guess you're right. We should improve the look but the thing is we started dooster to help us run our own small businesses. It works great for us and if it ain't broke... But yes it's on the list.

Thanks for your comment

John

2. 2 Posted by Ron on 13 Sep, 2014 11:30 AM

I agree with Ben. This is a great tool. The emailing in with tags / due dates / assigning by email feature is simply outstanding. But when I show it to clients they sometimes comment on the way it looks. Personally i think it's fine as it is. But...

3. 3 Posted by Anna on 23 Sep, 2014 08:40 AM

We don't show it to clients so that's not an issue for us. They tend to use basecamp but that isn't powerful enough for us. So we use doster in the background while clients think we're using basecamp haha

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Aug, 2019 04:40 PM
12 Aug, 2019 09:02 PM
05 Aug, 2019 08:24 AM