White Label

Hammad Ahmad

22 Jul, 2013 01:35 PM

Hi,

I really love the concept of Dooster and it seems to be quite easy to use. I would like to sign up but before that I have a few question which i hope you will be able to answer Asap.

1. Custom Domain - Can I have Dooster on my own personal domain but it will be hosted by you (i mean RackSpace, Godaddy or at your own data center?). Am i right? Can i also host it ? I am willing to share my hosting account details or pay you directly for hosting services?

2. What happens when the allocated storage is full and i need more storage? What will be the pricing?

3. Do i need to pay extra every time a new feature is released or will that be included in the pricing?

4. I don't want my team to know that its Dooster what they are using so can i customize the the name to something else. Lets say Projekto? or TEAMPRO?

5. Does Dooster comes with white label ? what will be the cost of a white label solution.

Anxiously looking forward to your reply and hoping to get started from next month.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Hammad Ahmad

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 15 Aug, 2013 11:35 AM

Hi Hammad

Thank you for contacting us and sincere apologies for the very late response. (For some reason your question was buried deep in the spam folder. We just noticed it as we were clearing it out).

Please let me know if you are still interested and we will respond to your questions

Thanks

John

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

17 Oct, 2019 11:06 AM
12 Aug, 2019 09:02 PM
05 Aug, 2019 08:24 AM