or Create a profile
Ask us a Question about Dooster.net →
22 Jul, 2013 01:35 PM
I really love the concept of Dooster and it seems to be quite easy to use. I would like to sign up but before that I have a few question which i hope you will be able to answer Asap.
1. Custom Domain - Can I have Dooster on my own personal domain but it will be hosted by you (i mean RackSpace, Godaddy or at your own data center?). Am i right? Can i also host it ? I am willing to share my hosting account details or pay you directly for hosting services?
2. What happens when the allocated storage is full and i need more storage? What will be the pricing?
3. Do i need to pay extra every time a new feature is released or will that be included in the pricing?
4. I don't want my team to know that its Dooster what they are using so can i customize the the name to something else. Lets say Projekto? or TEAMPRO?
5. Does Dooster comes with white label ? what will be the cost of a white label solution.
Anxiously looking forward to your reply and hoping to get started from next month.
Thanks & Best Regards,
on 15 Aug, 2013 11:35 AM
Thank you for contacting us and sincere apologies for the very
late response. (For some reason your question was buried deep in
the spam folder. We just noticed it as we were clearing it
Please let me know if you are still interested and we will
respond to your questions
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the The Online Business Managing Tool staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and The Online Business Managing Tool support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.