Daily Dooster Updates

Janine

15 Jan, 2013 03:06 PM

Hello,

Please could you stop the 'daily dooster updates' for my project? Many of the team are involved in this project at a high level, and so are involved in a few tasks, very rarely go on Dooster, but it is important they still have an account.

I have had complaints about the daily updates cluttering inbox's (as many people are away on business for weeks at a time). I don't want to send an email to all telling them how to unsubscribe to emails they didn't subscribe to! Is there a way I can control which updates people receive as owner?

It would have been nice if this was an opt-in option.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Janine

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 15 Jan, 2013 03:38 PM

Hello Janine

Thank you for contatcting us.

I'm sorry about the issue. We are looking into this whole issue re the Daily Updates as some people hate them (some love em... ! )

We will be turning these OFF by default for new users

But re your guys: we can do this for you if you give me your account name and a list of all the usernames that you want them stopped for

OK?

Thanks

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by John on 15 Jan, 2013 06:03 PM

Hi again

actually don't bother sending us the list. We are going to turn all the Daily Alerts off. If anyone wants to get them they can turn them back on again

Hope that's OK

Thanks

John

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac