Recent Changes with regard to Project Navitation.

david

15 Jan, 2015 09:27 PM

After the recent changes, I noticed that you removed the "project" icon from the list on the left. That icon would me to scroll through my 100+ projects to find a project and navigate within. The bar you put on the right, requires me to click numerous times in order to find the project I am look for. And as we name projects sequentially, the newer projects are all way down in the list and require many refreshes/clicks to get to the new projects.

Can you add a button that allows (or is there one that I cannot find) me to access a list of all projects at once and then scroll and choose the project I want to navigate.

David

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by ed on 16 Jan, 2015 09:04 AM

Hello David

Good to hear from you again

Yes we're working on that. The designer thinks it looks better... but it's not as usable as the old scroller.

However, for now, you can click on the wrench icon next to "Projects" (on the right). That gives you a list of all the projects - where you can edit them etc

Best wishes

ed

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by ed on 19 Jan, 2015 06:13 PM

Hello David

OK we implemented the old scroll effect

This also means you can find projects in the list using Ctrl F (ie browser search) which personally I find handy.

Best wishes

ed

3. 3 Posted by David Fettner on 19 Jan, 2015 06:39 PM

Thanks!! Happy New Year

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac