I am not happy right now

devin

04 Apr, 2013 04:36 PM

Hi there,

I just posted a discussion about the problems I have been having. I am very angry right now. I run a growing company and I am so sick of having to redo the same work. Right now I delete certain items. My team is having problems in multiple browsers on different computers. Please tell me how you are fixing the problems or we will be moving services as I can't keep wasting time fixing the same stuff every day.

Thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 04 Apr, 2013 07:26 PM

Hi Devin

many apologies - for both the issue and also for the lateness in replying (we replied by email hours ago but for some reason it didnt load)

OK I think this is the issue

If you are syncing with Google please be aware that every time you DELETE (not complete) a task in Dooster but not on Google, if it is a task that was created on Google, at the next sync Dooster will assume they are new tasks since it no longer has a copy of it's own. For tasks created in Google you will need to delete them on your Google account to prevent duplicates from appearing.

Please also note that if you are experiencing duplicate tasks appearing in your account from your Google events, your timezone settings may be out of sync.

Please let me know if that doesn't solve it for you

Repeated sincere apologies

John

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by ed on 05 Apr, 2013 11:20 AM

Hi Devin

Did John's answer help you?

Is there anything else we can do to help?

Repeated apologies for the issue

Best wishes

ed

3. 3 Posted by devin on 05 Apr, 2013 03:14 PM

Hi Jon and Ed,
    Thank you for the quick response. I have logged into the owner account and shut off all Google Syncing. I then went through and cleaned up the CRM and tasks yesterday. Everything looked good this morning. I will keep you posted, but that seems to have helped with the assigning problem.

Couple errors I have seen recently:
    When clicking help at the top an error message shows up.
    When using the dropdown menu to sort on the DashBoard page it is not working. The filters at the tops works well, but the other dashboard pages seem to be having a little issues.

I know you guys are working on it. Thank you for the great support.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by ed on 05 Apr, 2013 04:46 PM

Thank you Devin

Yes we know about those other issues and are working on them
    Hopefully they'll be fixed over the weekend

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you see any other issues

Best wishes

John

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by ed on 15 Apr, 2013 05:06 PM

Hi Devin

I meant to say a few days ago that everything you kindly reported should be working now

Please let me know if you see any issues at all

Many thanks

ed

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

17 Oct, 2019 11:06 AM
12 Aug, 2019 09:02 PM
05 Aug, 2019 08:24 AM