Problem to add people to a new project and more

Oscar

03 Oct, 2012 08:35 PM

This is an account created because a first prior user invited me to share a project. When I try to create a new project an add that person, dooster deoesn´t allows me to do that, and reports a bug. It allows me to add the rest of people invlived in other projects.

Second issue. If I try to create a task in a project i´m involved with the user that invited me at that first moment (and caused to create my account), and if I assign the task to him, he doesn´t receives any notification (mail).

Thanks,

OSCAR

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 03 Oct, 2012 08:57 PM

Thanks Oscar

Sorry about the issues. We will check them and fix asap

Thanks John

2. 2 Posted by Oscar on 05 Oct, 2012 07:59 AM

This seems solved, and working properly now,

Thanks

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by John on 05 Oct, 2012 04:31 PM

Hi Oscar

Our coder reported back

• When he tries to create a new project and invite the user that originally shared him, he hits a bug (unsure if this is solved) ∘ Duplicate of another bug report - I've fixed.
    • If he assigns a task to the user that invited him in the shared project, the user does not receive notification.
    ∘ I believe this is the one that is fixed now.
    ∘ Note this is because the original user appears to have deleted their account, so won't receive these sharing notices any more. He could re-invite them by using the "Invite New Person" option.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Aug, 2019 04:40 PM
12 Aug, 2019 09:02 PM
05 Aug, 2019 08:24 AM