Why do I choose Dooster?

Khiem

23 Mar, 2015 09:18 AM

Hi everyone,

I searched several online tools for managing project, esp. collaboration among team, i.e. Asana, Trello, Bitrix24, Basecamp.. Some tools are great but lot of functions I will use rarely. Some tools are so simple and lack of many functions (i.e. report, Gannt chart, calendar..). A review article lead me to Dooster and I find it is what tools I am looking for:

1. Simple and easy to use: menu is easy to understand, icons are layed out as ribbon, upper and side, so it is easy to use. I familiar with Ms. Project, then it is easy for me to use Dooster quickly. Espescially, I can use it by iPhone/iPad without installation so that I can handle work on-the-go.

2. Reasonable price: comparision to other software, I think Dooster is very worth for money: unlimitted-user, charges by range of projects rather than user; flexibility to download/quit or change renting options.

3. Power functions: I can find most of tools I need for managing projects, collaboration, esp. multi-propject with different team members. I can use Dooster for my MBA class assigments as well as my personal projects and even my team work in the company. Gannt chart is simple but enough to show. I can declare charge by hour by each team member.

I would appreciate if you can share your perspectives so that I can learn from Dooster's community.

Cheer!

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 May, 2024 05:38 AM
23 Aug, 2023 03:42 AM
23 Jul, 2023 09:59 AM