How to quickly view all Task Lists for a Project

mhannay

09 Jan, 2015 06:30 PM

Hi, I'm just getting familiar with the new-look Dooster!
We have a lot of active Projects in Dooster (40+) and I used to be able to quickly scroll down the list of all projects, select the required project and all Tasklists for that Project would be displayed.
I may be missing something, but now I seem to have to select My Projects on the right hand side of the screen, and then keep selecting 'Show More' until any projects, starting late in the alphabet, are displayed.
What's the quickest way to see all projects and select one?
Thanks
Mike

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 09 Jan, 2015 06:35 PM

Hi Mike

You could try the "manage project" screen (click on the spanner on the right side

I guess you'd prefer the old behaviour ie where you could scroll through the list of all the projects?

Thanks John

2. 2 Posted by mhannay on 09 Jan, 2015 06:45 PM

Wow... what a quick reply!
    Okay, clicking on the spanner does give me a whole page listing of all Projects and so I will use that. Thanks.
    One quick follow-up question...
    When I do go to a project page, by default it displays 25 Task Lists to a page. When I have more than 25 Task Lists there is a Results Per List drop down option (top right of the list), but if I change it to display 50 Task Lists on the page... nothing happens. How do I get it to change for 25 to 50 Task Lists per page using this control.
    Many thanks

3. 3 Posted by mhannay on 09 Jan, 2015 06:53 PM

Hi John

Wow... what a quick reply!

Okay, clicking on the spanner does give me a whole page listing of all Projects and so I will use that. Thanks.

One quick follow-up question...

When I do go to a project page, by default it displays 25 Task Lists to a page. When I have more than 25 Task Lists there is a Results Per List drop down option (top right of the list), but if I change it to display 50 Task Lists on the page... nothing happens. How do I get it to change for 25 to 50 Task Lists per page using this control.

Many thanks

Mike

Mike Hannay
    Director
    Force 4 Computing Ltd

Web Design, Hosting, Email & eNewsletter Services

Office: 01934 830679
    Mobile: 07866 730332
    Web: www.force4computing.co.uk
    Email: [email blocked]

Registered Office: 1 The Avenue, Yatton, Bristol, England, BS49 4DA.
    Place of Registration: Companies House, Cardiff. (July 1995)
    Company Registration No. 3074868
    VAT Registration No. 800 8523 58

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by John on 09 Jan, 2015 07:20 PM

Thanks Mike

Re >When I do go to a project page, by default it displays 25 Task Lists to a page. etc

I think this is a mix up with the "results per list" .

All task lists show on one page - there is no Task List pagination

Thanks john

5. 5 Posted by mhannay on 09 Jan, 2015 08:57 PM

Hi John

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think I've explained myself clearly. Please look at the two attached screen shots.

When I call up a project, and I want to look at the Task Lists for that project, it displays 25 per screen - I've circled the top right where this option is. If you look at the bottom of the second screen shot, it shows that there are more Tast Lists to be seen. But if I change the Results per List from 25 to 50, it makes not difference, I can't get it to display 50 Task Lists to a page.

Does this help clarify things?

6. 6 Posted by mhannay on 09 Jan, 2015 08:58 PM

Hi John

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think I've explained myself clearly. Please look at the two attached screen shots.

When I call up a project, and I want to look at the Task Lists for that project, it displays 25 per screen - I've circled the top right where this option is. If you look at the bottom of the second screen shot, it shows that there are more Tast Lists to be seen. But if I change the Results per List from 25 to 50, it makes not difference, I can't get it to display 50 Task Lists to a page.

Does this help clarify things?

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by John on 09 Jan, 2015 10:14 PM

OK what I think is happening is that the top one does refer to tasks per lists...

However it seems I'm wrong re list pagination. I think this must be forced.

How many lists do you get on each page?

8. 8 Posted by mhannay on 09 Jan, 2015 11:25 PM

I actually get 15 Task Lists per page.

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by John on 10 Jan, 2015 11:53 AM

That's odd. All our test and personal accounts give us as many lists as we have on one screen ie more than 25

Can you do a jing video showing you adding more than 15 task lists to a project and show what happens when you exceed that amount?

Thanks John

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 May, 2024 05:38 AM
23 Aug, 2023 03:42 AM
23 Jul, 2023 09:59 AM