Refreshing problems

Rosemarie

08 Jan, 2013 03:36 PM

Just a note really but I've experienced a couple of issues today related to refreshing the screen.

The refresh circular arrow on the heading of a task list, doesn't seem to do anything and the new progress bar does not complete when all tasks are done.

Also I brought a project out of archive this morning but it doesn't behave properly, i.e. the newly unarchived project doesn't appear in drop down lists, until I have signed out of Firefox and come back in again.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 08 Jan, 2013 03:46 PM

Thank you Rosemarie

We are aware of the task list refreshing issue and that is on the list - hopefully will be fixed soon

But we didnt know about the archiving issue. Looking into that now

thanks for the report

Best wishes

John

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by John on 08 Jan, 2013 04:03 PM

GHi again Rosemarie

I have been testing the archiving issue but cannot see a problem

If I un-archive a project I can see it reappear instantly in the projects "Details" page and see it's tasks in various overviews - without having to log out

Can you tell me where the newly unarchived project doesn't appear in drop down lists for you

thanks John

3. 3 Posted by Rosemarie on 08 Jan, 2013 04:08 PM

If I unarchive a project and then add a new task to it, the project doesn't appear in the list to choose from. (This morning I tried adding the task to another project and then opening that project to move the task back to the unarchived project, but it still wasn't listed).

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by John on 08 Jan, 2013 04:24 PM

aah OK I see that now. We will fix that asap

Please let me know if you see any similar issues

Thanks John

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by ed on 10 Jan, 2013 03:07 PM

Hi Rosemarie

Just to advise that we've addressed these ie

Fixed the issue whereby the tasklist progress was not updating on the initial tasklist load or refresh.

Made an enhancement to the tasklist refresh button so that it dynamically changes to a spinner when the tasklists are being updated. This has the effect of showing the user that something is happening when they click it, even if nothing in the list needs to be changed.

Made a further enhancement to the tasklist refresh process whereby the progress bar now updates dynamically during refresh

Please let us know if you would like anything adjusted re these - or if you see any other issues

Many thanks Rosemarie ;-)

Best wishes

ed

6. 6 Posted by Rosemarie Gant on 11 Jan, 2013 09:30 AM

Great - many thanks.

R.

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by ed on 11 Feb, 2013 09:40 PM

Hi Rosemarie

Re This >>If I unarchive a project and then add a new task to it, the project doesn't appear in the list to choose from.

We've just fixed this - and a few other similar issues today. They will be live by tomorrow morning.

(Better late than never ;-)

Best wishes

ed

8. 8 Posted by Rosemarie Gant on 12 Feb, 2013 08:07 AM

Fab :-)

R

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

19 Aug, 2019 09:18 PM
12 Aug, 2019 09:02 PM
05 Aug, 2019 08:24 AM