Unable to deselect users while uploading document to task.

nirmala.r

29 Dec, 2015 11:38 AM

Do not have scroll, and the number of users are high how do we get this going. Refer to the attachment, all users are checked by default and we are not able to scroll up to uncheck all.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 29 Dec, 2015 04:02 PM

Hi

Sorry but there is no "select /deselect all" tool at that level. (We might make one if enough people ask).

However you should be able to scroll up / down. What browser / OS are you using?

Thank John

2. 2 Posted by nirmala.r on 30 Dec, 2015 03:36 AM

I am not looking for select deselect feature. i am not able to scroll all the way up as I wanted to deselect some users. I am on chrome browser and Windows 10 OS

Total number of users in that project is over 40, and the list is long do not have scroll bar. in that user list popup only on the page.

Same problem in Safari.

I have attached 2 screen shots taken based on page scroll bar, yet some of the users are hidden on top.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by John on 31 Dec, 2015 12:48 PM

Hi

OK I'm a bit confused because I can use the scroll bar in chrome and firefox.

We'll look into it - but meanwhile can you try firefox?

Thanks John

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Capture.PNG 184 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac